November 8, 2013

North Shore: Day 6 Back to Lanikai and Waimea Bay

For our last day to play at the beach I requested that we go to Lanikai. Eric agreed and I am sooo glad. It was absolutely beautiful-again. The sand is sooo soft and powdery and just so gorgeous. I'm sure you can tell this was my favorite place.

 She learned the drill really quick. LOTS of sunscreen :)



 She loved carrying her sunglasses around. I finally got a few pictures of her wearing them and not just holding them. 





 Sandy toes, fingers, and diaper :)


 Out exploring with her dad.
 ...and  I'm caught. Eating snacks :)

So long Lanikai-you were soo good to us. We love you.

Our beach house was just a short couple minute drive away from Waimea Bay. There is a huge rock that people jump off of and so we met up with our friends and all did this one last thing together.  (Eric and David are on the top of the rock (above) and David flying (below))
 

 And this would be the "awesome" jumping picture i got of eric. So if any of my friends got one-i'm sure eric would like to see it :)
 And this is my awesome friend Kelsey who was brave enough to go with the guys. 
 the little "twins" played so well while the adults had fun too 


The girls decided it was our turn. I said no but somehow ended up at the top of the rock. I'm terrified of heights-i didn't think i could do it. 

 This is proof-I did it!

 awesome form i must say. 


 This girl LOVES her daddy.

Oh beautiful hawaii-we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment