July 9, 2009

How We Spent Our 4th Of July

the 4th of July has always been a holiday that i enjoy. It's so good to spend time with the family, eat good food, and watch fireworks at night. A day of play and relaxation=the BEST. This 4th of July was a little bit different for Eric and I. Since we are in Canada they don't celebrate the 4th which meant no fireworks, but instead we saw a tornado!
Tornados have always been one of my most dreaded fears. I am so afraid of storms;thunder, lightning, the whole sha-bang just doesn't thrill me as it does some people. I was freaked out of my mind when one of the technicians called me and told me there was a tornado outside. It was such a good thing that Eric was at the office with me at that time or else i would have been FREAKING OUT even more than i was. It helped brighten Eric's day a little bit, so that is good i guess. It definitely didn't do the same for me. I am praying that this is the ONE AND ONLY tornado that i will ever see in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment