July 28, 2009

From little to huge...


This is my dog Lilly. She is the smallest, cutest little dog in the world. You just can't help but love her. I said goodbye to my family (and Lilly) and left for Canada to find another dog friend only....
he is HUGE. I went from the smallest dog ever, to the biggest.
This is Magnum. He is my boss' dog. This guy is with me 40+ hours a week, 6 days a week. He is great company, but sometimes VERY stinky. My first encounter with Magnum was not a good one. I am slightly afraid of big dogs and so when i saw him i was hiding behind Eric the whole time. My first day of work he came into the office room and sat under the table by my feet the entire time. He didn't leave my side. That was the start of our friendship. Now he always comes and sits under the table once i walk into the office. It's just tradition. He is probably one of the nicest dogs you will ever meet. He looks big, mean, and tough, but he is the biggest teddy bear there is. He is such a pansy-he is afraid of bikes, cats, long boards, and guitars. Eric was playing his guitar over here once and Magnum started freaking out and was barking out of control. It was funny. All in all i enjoy his company, but now i am just missing my dog, lilly.


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh holly... the lil dog is the cutest dog ever. hahaha pretty sure i would be afraid of the big one too.

    ReplyDelete