June 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY-to a VERY special guy

eric is my most favorite guy
i love him so much and there is no question why
he makes me laugh and he makes me smile
he makes me feel loved all the while
his sense of humor is definitely the best
and after hours of working he still doesn't rest
he comes home all full of love and joy
sometimes i forget he is even a boy
we could talk and talk all night long
but we wouldn't get much sleep and that would be wrong :)
he comforts and cuddles me all through the night
i love when he wakes me up squeezing me tight
today is his special day and i want him to know
that my love for him wont fade or falter, but will continually grow
so eric here is to you on this fabulous day
i hope everything continues to go your way!
i love you!







1 comment:

  1. Holly. what a sweet poem. your quite the poet! i could never in a million years write something like that. but i'll have to say we share a special day- ryan proposed that day!!!! we miss you lots. hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete