June 5, 2009

9 Months of Distance

So i was looking through all of my pictures that i have of Eric and I while were dating and it just made me realize how much i LOVE him. Since our first date i knew that he was something special-something i wanted to pursue :) . I loved that i could be my "real" self around him. He was someone i could tease and joke with and just have LOTS of fun. I think that is why everything happened so quickly. From the first kiss to the first " I love you's " my feelings for him were so very STRONG. We did the distance relationship for 9 months (august 08-april 09) - and let me tell ya, there were some definite hard times, but looking back now i have NO regrets and i can say LOUD AND PROUD that it was well worth every minute of the MANY drives we did from either logan to provo, or provo to logan. I love him so much and i am so glad that we worked through time and distance to be able to be together FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment