July 29, 2013

my maiden name

Meet my family-the Hamiltons. They live in Rupert, Idaho. And they are awesome. 
 My older sister is on the far left. She is a medical assistant-a dang good one :) Next we have my younger sister-she is a junior in high school and is beautiful (watch out boys). And next is my little bigger brother-currently a missionary serving in my neck of the woods (yep-he is serving in the Anchorage Alaska LDS Mission. Currently he is in the city of North Pole). Next in line are my awesome parents. They are sooo wonderful! And last but certainly not least is my littlest brother. He is hilarious-without meaning to be. He is just a funny kid. 
I love this family and am so grateful for each of them.
 I think they kind of like Aubree. :)
But how could you not like her.
She is pretty cute!

And so sweet.





And this is my cute little family. I love them both so much and feel so blessed to be a part of their lives. 

(These pictures were taken back in May when we were in Idaho/Utah visiting family and i thought they turned out super cute so i had to share)



4 comments:

  1. These are GREAT pictures! I love that sweater that Aubree is wearing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good!! Your fam did a great job coordinating clothes. Love the ones of Aubree, she is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such darling pictures! Love seeing pictures of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post and way to show your love for your fam! And I agree with the others, darling pictures and clothes!

    ReplyDelete