June 13, 2013

first sucker

Aubree found a sucker in our nightstand drawer this afternoon. The way those big blue eyes looked up at me  asking "Please can i try it mom" well....I just couldn't resist. 

 Pure excitement right there!
( and a pretty cute leg roll)



 "Here mom, try this"



 She has that look in her eye like "Mom, whatever you're thinking-don't.  It's ok that i have a sucker"



I can just hear her making her "Mmmm" sound 



Yes, I LOVE that dimple of hers.



And those big blue eyes!

She was so happy to have a first taste. No, she didn't eat the whole thing. In fact, she found the sucker right as I was coming to pick her up to put her in her bed for a nap. She had a few licks and is now currently napping away in her crib. Dreaming of lollipops and more sugar I'm sure. Great...what have I started :)

1 comment: