August 4, 2012

aubree adele

I absolutely love being home with this little girl.  This past week Eric was working in Bethel Alaska.  Aubree and I decided it would be fun to spend some of our time having a little photo shoot and messing around with our camera a bit. Here are a few pictures we got:


 She was all smiles...but then she got a little tired of a big black thing in her face and me making silly noises and such to get her to smile.

This is how she tells me "no more" :)

But...I did manage to get a couple more out of her.  
She is such a beautiful little girl and we absolutely LOVE her!

3 comments:

  1. those eyes! she is beautiful. love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree-that last picture is adorable :) She is so cute Holly!

      Delete
  2. She is gorgeous, Holly! Nice work, momma :)

    ReplyDelete