April 12, 2012

birthday weekend.

This past weekend i was very spoiled. We celebrated my 22nd birthday on friday and it was a wonderful day! Eric surprised me with balloons and decorations and GREAT gifts (definitely spoiled me). He made this day a very special one!
I have been wanting to try the new "cake batter" oreos but unfortunately we haven't been able to find them here in Alaska. Eric, being the creative man he is, made some "homemade cake batter" oreos. He bought the frosting and sprinkles and made his own version. They were delicious. I love his creative mind!
For my birthday i wanted to use all of the birthday coupons that i received via email/mail for some "freebies." We started the morning off at IHOP. These delicious strawberry pancakes were wonderful...and free!
For dinner we went to our favorite...Red Robin. Huge burgers and delicious fries...all free!
And my favorite....Ice Cream. We went out for our free scoop of ice cream. It was divine.
It was a great birthday. I am so blessed with a WONDERFUL husband and with GREAT family. I love you all!
And just for good measure...here is our 35 week picture! Getting super excited to meet our little girl!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. why is it hard for me to believe you are 35 weeks pregnant? guess it's because i can't see it in real life. you look cute as ever. and i'm glad your birthday was awesome. can't wait to see your cute baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the last birthday you will have without getting cute little cards from your kids!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete